Norm’s Helium Loops
19-20 March 2022 – Salcombe Regis
Bookings open now.
Backyard Ultras have become popular in recent years but this isn’t one
Our event will run for a maximum time of 36 hours
Complete one 5.35km loop on the hour, every hour to stay in the race. Each loop involves climbing 250m
4 loops will be a half marathon distance but with a crushing 1,000m height gain
Complete 8 loops in 8 hours for a marathon
Complete 30 loops in 30 hours for 100 miles
Finish the whole 36 hours and climb the height of Everest!
“Norm’s Lightweight” option, same as above but a maximum of 10 loops
- Fully marked course
- Indoor event HQ, with toilets, showers and hot food
- First aid cover
- Camping for participants and supporters
- Norm’s Helium Loops DNF medal for all participants
- Prize for anyone who completes all 36 loops
- Special prize for overall winner
Full information for participants coming soon.